ORITSEFEMI AND EMBATTLED MANAGER, DANKU REUNITE-IT WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT

00:58


 ORITSEFEMI AND EMBATTLED MANAGER, DANKU REUNITE-IT WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT’ 
 


 Oritsefemi and Danku

As you read this, the one year old beef between Oritsefemi and his former manager,Danku is over.




A few minutes ago, the duo held a reunion meeting at Troy Lounge, Victoria Island Lagos where they both buried the hatchet, called their fight a publicity stunt and agreed to move on.

In an exclusive chat with insomia360tv,  Oritsefemi says, ‘I’m sorry for whatever we may have caused our friends and fans but now me and my homeboy we are cool now. It was all a publicity stunt’.

Asked about the police arrest and accusations over the past year, Oritsefemi says, ‘my brother the important thing now is that am cool with my homeboy like I said earlier it’s all a stunt and that’s how the industry works. Danku is now part of my management team and I can assure you that there’s no more fight’.

Confirming Oritsefemi’s claims, Danku tells us, ‘We are good now. I can’t wait to show the world what we are planning and have been working on’.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images