Richard Mofe Damijo reflects on life as he wins big in AMAA 2016.

08:35

The Nollywood actor and screen god, RMD gave out to fans what life has been for him as a professional actor in the 33years and what it has shaped him to be as he won a lifetime achievement award at the just concluded AMAA2016.
The ever handsome and gentleman veteran actor, Richard Mofe Damijo has always being the sweetheart of many Nigerian women till date not only for his obvious good looks but also,his craft. He was honoured with the prestigious Lifetime award at the awards ceremony last night and he was full of humility and praise To God, colleagues and the entertainment industry for what it had given him so far.
The Delta-born thespian, Richard, Mofe Damijo did so by sharing his elated emotions on his Instagram page few hours ago and said below,
mofedamijo So in just 33 years as a “pro-actor” I get a life time achievement award. I am humbled, thrilled and super-grateful. I want to thank all my Directors. Producers. Teachers. Colleagues… I want to particularly acknowledge Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan. Dr Mike Adenuga. My fans who continue to authenticate me. My wife who is my solid rock and safe place. And everyone that has made it with me on this incredible journey. It was an amazing night and who better to be on hand to do it for me than Ebubedike himself. The lion… Pete Edochie. I was also blessed to be in the distinguished company of 2 of my favourite people who are not just actors to me Mr and Mrs olu Jacobs. Thanks #AMAA
Dreams do come true if u hold on tight. This Warri boy has made good. It just tells me, everybody else can once they believe. God’s grace has indeed been more than sufficient for me. I am blessed beyond words. #RMDSaysSo #GodsSon #Blessed #AMAA2016 #Actor #WorkingActor #Graced

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images